Skip to main content

I AM A WOMAN

I have pains, don't call me weak
I get exhausted, don't call me lazy
I make mistakes too, don't call me careless
I state my opinion, I am not overreacting
I am hurting on a daily, please hear me out

I am attractive, that was God's divine architecture
I am successful not because I am pretty
I ask you for assistance, but I won't pay with my body
I may be feminine, but can also be competent at workplace
I am pretty with purpose, Beautiful with brains

I am human, please treat me like your specie
I am beautiful, I deserve to be treated with love and respect
I am confident, but would never repel an auspicious authority
I am smart, all I ask for is a level playing ground
I can live happily and free too, let's heal the world.

I am fragile but strong
I am rational but may be a little emotional
I am a good follower as well as a fantastic leader
I maybe afraid but will never quit
I am hopeful and won't give up on my dreams

I AM A WOMAN!!!
Happy international women's day celebration
Isabella Anwan(ACA)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LET THERE BE LIGHT

Let there be light At the sight of light Darkness takes its flight For when light arrives It brings beauty And radiates energy  This little light of mine I must let it shine Noon day or night It must shine bright Giving illumination to my world Alice Asuquo

Dreams

Myriad of thoughts Running through your mind A dream of a beautiful and colourful future An irony of the present bleak and black situation Is it feasible or attainable? You ponder and wonder Just because you can't see something Doesn't mean it isn't there Keep your dreams alive!!  ~Alice Asuquo  

Fire + Ice

Fire+Ice Some are hot like fire;  Sweltering, tangy, hot and spicy Some are cold as ice; Numbing, frosty, cool and chilly Everyone can't be the same Howbeit, with tolerance and understanding We'll stay together in peace and love ~Alice Asuquo